Note: As of Saturday, April 3, all of the limited seating for the outdoor service has been taken. Please do not come to the outdoor service if you do not have a confirmed reservation.
On Easter Sunday at 10:00 a.m., we will hold a live, outdoor service on our front lawn, following public safety guidelines.
The service will also be livestreamed on YouTube. Livestream link is here.
If you wish to attend the outdoor service, you must call or email the church office at 860-434-8686 or email@example.com to reserve your space:
- Tell us your name, the number of people in your party, and indicate whether you all belong to the same household (and thus can be grouped together).
- Leave us your phone number or email address so we can contact you to confirm your reservation.
Here are the details:
- We trace squares on the lawn, spaced 12 feet apart from each other. Individuals or families who make a reservation will receive a square to sit in during the service.
- Each square is limited to the members of a single household; and people must remain inside their square at all times in order to maintain social distancing. You are welcome to bring lawn chairs to sit on and a blanket to wrap up in if it’s unusually cool out.
- The number of squares is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If there are no open squares available, people are welcome to stand along the sidewalk – spaced 6 feet apart from others.
- Everyone must observe social distancing.
- Masks are required. The church will have extra masks and hand sanitizer on hand.
- The church’s bathroom facilities will not be open.
- While the service is open to all, we urge everyone to exercise all appropriate caution and reasonable judgment about whether they personally should attend.
- A video of the service will be posted on our website, Facebook page and YouTube page.
- In case of inclement weather, we will communicate 24 hours in advance about how the service will occur – that is, live and outdoors as planned, or online only.