MALIK, ZAHIDA AND RONIYA’S STORY – PART 2
- For the details of this long-awaited, much-welcomed development, go here.
- For the story of how they originally entered, then endured and exited sanctuary, go here.
As we help them transition out of sanctuary back to their life in New Britain, there is still much work to be done with their immigration case and their beloved Pizza Corner restaurant.
Donations to help the family can be sent to FCCOL. Please make checks out to FCCOL, write “For Malik & Zahida” on the comment line and mail to 2 Ferry Road, Old Lyme, CT 06371.
All donations sent in this manner will go directly to the family. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
The latest news and information on the family appears below:
- 11-16-18, 88.9 WEKU-FM: “They Took Sanctuary in a Connecticut Church – but Did Not Hide from Immigration Officers”
- 11-05-18, New Haven Register: “Couple Returning from Church Sanctuary Find Business Destroyed”
- 10-26-18, The Day: “Police Investigating Theft from Restaurant Owned by Couple Who Took Sanctuary in Old Lyme Church”
- 10-25-18, New Britain Herald: “Immigrant Couple’s New Britain Pizzeria Burglarized”